Thursday, January 13, 2005

lost and found



I restlessly wander

searching
craving
aching

I live an endless dream

trapped
helpless

in my senseless pursuits

I wear faceless masks

deceiving
hiding

the turmoil within

I close my doors
and suffer

alone
wounded
dying

I see nothing
but darkness

I feel nothing
but misery

I am nothing
but a sinner



and yet



He's there

knowing every footstep
I take

watching the choices
I make

caring for me
loving me

He ignores
my imperfections
my iniquities
and transgressions

He beckons, come!

His boundless love

fills
heals

my weary soul

I am found

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jef, this is your ninang! Hey, I'm so proud of your literary creations - nagmana ka talaga sa akin :) I still have the short novels you made back when you were in kinder ...funny stories illustrated on typing paper with crayola colored drawings.... I'll show them to you when you come here and we'll reminisce.

Am looking forward to your coming in April. Dalian mo para maka-baby sit ka na kay Faithy.