Wednesday, August 31, 2005

as

usual, I'm at the library. Pa won't be picking me up until 3.

Uh-oh. The keyboard's wet. And my socks, too. Wretched sweat glands. Have you ever heard of hyperhydrosis? It's not just gross, but it's been bugging me as far as my memory goes.

Organic Chem lab was fine. Unlike UP, which hires full-fledged instructors for lab classes, they employ seniors -- yes, students -- as teaching assistants, to grade their fellow students' pre-labs and post-labs. I like to teach myself, though my brother tells me I'm hopeless at it.

Naah. I won't be working until quite a long time from now. Employment for H4 visa holders is prohibited. That's why my father doesn't have a job until now. But if the working permit gets approved on September, and I get over this whale of a language barrier, you might see me in a red-and-white striped shirt with a small Golden Arches logo embossed on the side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confidence lang 'yan Jef, kaya mong i-overcome yung language barrier. Hehehe.

~Poy

Jmefl said...

Mag-ingat ka sa thermometer na galing sa 200 degrees Celsius cooking oil kapag nag-melting point determination kayo. :P

Haha. Pero I'm sure may Fischer-Johns apparatus diyan no. :)