Friday, November 25, 2005

hope

Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God. 1 Peter 3:18

Christ Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross. 1 Peter 2:24

While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. Romans 5:6

Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He lavished upon us.
Ephesians 1:7-8a

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I was once lost
but now am found
Was blind but now I see"
-- John Newton, former slave trader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas! and did my Savior bleed?
and did my Sovereign die;
Would he devote that sacred head for such a worm as I?
Was it for crimes that I had done He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown! And love beyond degree!
-Isaac Watts

~poy

Anonymous said...

nice, comfy place you got here :)..