Thursday, August 18, 2005

exercise


I just woke up. It's almost half past 11. Unfortunately my stupid plan backfired -- I mean, about staying up a whole night -- and I ended up snoozing from 10 to 5 the next day. I have only a day to deal with it before Friday. Aaah! My palms are sweating again.

And yes, thankfully, I finished that dreadful chore my mother imperiously commanded me to do yesterday. Ha! It was torture. I had to wash the shower curtain, which was more than twice as big as the tub, which spelled d-i-s-a-s-t-e-r for me. Worse, I had to redo it, because the curtain still felt grossly slippery after my first attempt. It turns out I needed much more soap. Finally, after an hour or so of wrestling with a shower curtain, I was done.

Well, almost. I hastily scrubbed the walls, because they'd just arrived. And then, I spent the last few minutes wiping the floor with a flimsy paper towel because I wet the floor and spilled soap all over. I wonder how many Calories I used up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayos! continue doing that for years and you will be physically fit! hahaha! enjoy!
~poy