Monday, August 15, 2005

i

haven't been doing anything lately.

Four days to go before that orientation for transfer students. I hope my nerves won't get to me again. I retch every few minutes and sweat all over when I get too excited. Heehee.

Erk. I still have to review my Texas Drivers Handbook because I need to take that written exam before classes start. And I have to study my American Government textbook in advance. And I have to scrub the bathroom walls and wash the dishes before I take a warm shower.

(sigh)

It feels horrible when you haven't slept a wink for a whole night.

I thought this'd be the only solution to my seriously addled biological clock. For the past few days I slept around 3 to 4 in the morning, and woke up at an hour after noon.

(yawn)

Sige na nga. tulog muna ako.

No comments: